Instant Pot Lemon Risotto

Ok, risotto is made much much faster in an Instant Pot. I make an easy risotto- and didn’t think it’s got easier- this is just as easy and SUPER fast!

Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 T oil in pressure cooker pot for 2 to 3 minutes. Sauté 1/2 c onion until tender.
While it sautés. Add 1.5 c aborio rice to pressure cooking pot and cook, stirring frequently, until rice becomes opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add 2 T lemon juice and 3 cups broth. Cover and lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 5 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off and use a quick pressure release.
Select Simmer and stir in the baby peas. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 1 to 2 minutes until peas are heated through. (Hearing optional- can just stir in til warm.)
Stir in 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest. Add salt and pepper to taste. 
Serve immediately topped with additional grated Parmesan cheese.

Comments

Monte M. said…
March 16, 2018


Greetings,


Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of discovering your blog (The Waxed Bean) and work through some preliminary research of miniature waxed bean poles online. You seem to be very talented with an impressive selection of work and a creative writing style! My purpose in contacting you is to let you know that I am actually trying to work on a creative self designed and directed doctoral degree involving and focused on miniature waxed bean poles. Yes, that is a rather unique and focused subject matter area, but it is one of interest to me, and my research / program will be more focused on technical and business/science aspects rather than totally focused on the creative, cooking, and artisan aspects. Obviously your work covers a much broader base of interests, products, processes, and applications, but I do believe that with your sophistication and unique skills, you could provide valuable insight, support, and feedback to me and my studies (given of course that you are willing). I would like to respectfully ask you if you could provide some occasional mentoring and feedback for me as I work to complete my studies. It would basically just involve no more than a few hours total over the next several months (at your convenience) of sharing your expertise with me through providing reviews of my work/writings, offering advice for additional resources such as conferences, research options, publications, etc., and giving general feedback and direction to me and my studies. As I foresee it, the interaction would predominately be via email with an occasional text perhaps, or call, etc., if needed.

I also want to mention that I certainly plan to compensate you and/or contribute to your business(es), etc., in a tangible and fair way to pay you for your time invested in assisting me through reviewing my doctoral studies and providing thoughts, insights, feedback, etc. Just for a further “introduction” of myself, and for your convenience if needed, I can send a copy of my resume.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! I sincerely hope that you will have an interest and be able to provide some guidance and feedback for my studies as requested. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and please feel free to email, text, or call with your response. Thank you again, and best wishes for your continued success always!


Kindest regards,


Monte A. Massongill
monte.massongill@metro-logics.net
(901) 438 – 2745
This is interesting. Thanks for sharing fabulous information.

Popular Posts