- curry powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 or 2 mixed bell peppers
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 lime
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper over chicken.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add bell peppers and remaining 1/2 teaspoon curry powder to pan; sauté 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Cut lime in half. Squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lime half. Stir juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt into bell pepper mixture.
- Cut chicken across grain into thin slices.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces chicken, 1/2 cup pepper mixture, and 1 lime wedge)