Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl

I've been trying to post for a while- but the app on my phone broke- and using a real computer felt daunting. But, here it goes- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls!

These are so good- and since I stopped eating meat in July, they are good for both JW and I since I can easily add chicken to just his.

Dressing:
2 cloves garlic
1/2 t salt
1 1/2 t Dijon
1/2 c olive oil
1/2 lemon
1/2 t sugar
1 T red wine vinegar
1/2 t basil
1/4 t oregano

Quinoa
Frozen peas
Chick peas or cannelloni beans (or both)
artichokes
Chicken (optional)
Feta


Toss pre-cooked chicken in the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 of the oregano.

Cook 1/2 quinoa per bowl. Add frozen peas to defrost.

In a bowl, add the quinoa w/ peas, chick peas/cannelloni beans, artichokes, feta, and top with chicken (optional).
Add dressing. 

Comments

Popular Posts