Post #200

I didn't even plan this, but THIS is a great meal for my 200th post. Who knew that 200 posts later, I'd still be at it...

This meal was tasty good.

The butternut squash soup tasted creamier than normal even.

The chicken (which I call olive oil delights) was good as always (thighs are just tasty and cheap- can't go wrong)!

The collards were simple (boiled in chicken broth).

And the rice was a cheat (90 sec bag in the microwave).


Updated Olive Oil Delights Chicken:



Lay chicken thighs in pan (I use one with higher sides since there will be juice/liquid).

Pour over it: 
1/4c olive oil
3 T garlic (or some garlic powder)
3 T soy sauce
1/4 t black pepper
1 t paprika (I like hot)

Preheat broiler. Broil for 10 minutes. Flip and finish broiling for 10 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts