Tuna Salad on Crackers

After a trip to the gym, I needed a little protein snack. I decided to check out a new tuna salad recipe!

Ingredients

  • 1 (7 ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
  •  3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
  • 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (I didn't have it... next time!)
  • 1/8 teaspoon onion powder or dried minced onion flakes
  • 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (I didnt have it- I added fennel seed and celery seed instead- I might leave out the fennel next time... it grew on me though.)
  • 1 pinch garlic powder

Directions

  1. In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and onion powder. 
  2. Season with curry powder, parsley, and garlic powder. 
  3. Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.

Comments

Popular Posts