- 1 (7 ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (I didn't have it... next time!)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder or dried minced onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (I didnt have it- I added fennel seed and celery seed instead- I might leave out the fennel next time... it grew on me though.)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and onion powder.
- Season with curry powder, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.