Sausage Gravy

I am seriously obsessed with sausage gravy, and unfortunately you cannot get it north of the Mason-Dixon line very easily. So, I resorted to making it myself.

And, WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR!?!? This recipe was super easy and exactly what I had been waiting for!!!  I need to ignore the nutrional facts below if I plan to make this again...

Sausage Gravy:

Ingredients

  • 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 8 prepared biscuits

Directions

  1. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. 
  2. Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk. 
  3. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits. 
  4. Refrigerate leftovers.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving  Calories: 710 | Total Fat: 44.5g | Cholesterol: 71mg

Comments

oppatton said…
sausage gravy is MY FAV BREAKFAST!! also, i like how you now include nutritional information in your posts ;)

Popular Posts