And, WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR!?!? This recipe was super easy and exactly what I had been waiting for!!! I need to ignore the nutrional facts below if I plan to make this again...
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 prepared biscuits
- Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits.
- Refrigerate leftovers.