Shepherds pie

JW deleted by original post. I'm not sure I want to recreate it. hmmm. I'll try to get excited.

So, I think Shepherds Pie is my FAVORITE food. Meat, potatoes, what more could you want?!

I flag shepherds pie recipes every time I see one.  I have like a million starred in my email account.

This one I dug up from Jan 2009.  I don't think I had made this one before. And it wasn't the one I was looking for....

the circumstance that truly got me to blog in the first place.  I need to keep track of my recipes. My shepherds pie recipes especially....

For my variation on this one, I mixed ground turkey and lamb. It was tasty, but not my favorite.  To be honest, it made me remember how much we love turnips! YAY that I got two more this week in the CSA!

www.foodandwine.com/recipes/shepherds-pie-tom-aikens
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts