Buffalo chicken wraps


I had a bit of the sauce leftover from making the buffalo wings, so I thought it would be good for the wraps I made before!

I sauteed the chicken in a pan to cook it-- I find that if I defrost it 3/4 of the way- when I slice it in cubes, it holds its shape better. Once cooked, I added the buffalo sauce.

Meanwhile, I made the blue cheese sauce:
2 T Greek yogurt
2 T mayo
blue cheese crumbles
diced green onion
and a squirt of ranch dressing for good measure

On some tortillas (take it from me, flour are better for this than corn), I layered lettuce and the sauce and chicken.

YUM!

I served it with some great corn! Super easy to make in the summer- boil water. Add corn for 5 minutes. Smother in butter, salt and pepper!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts