Salad dressing



A delicious homemade dressing! This Parmesan-Pepper Dressing is another @B'sT classic!

1/4 c lemon juice
1 cup Parm cheese
1 garlic clove
1/2 c milk
1 t Worcestershire sauce
1 cup olive oil
1/2 t salt
1/2 t black pepper
1 T oregano fresh (or 1 t dried)
2 T fresh parsley

Put in food processor everything listed up until oil. (Or put it in a Pyrex like I did and shake vigorously.) Then add oil while mixing, slowly. And spices, and mixed a few more times.

I served this over nice fresh, organic greens from our first week of the CSA this year! I also roasted a pork tenderloin and sliced it on top. It was quite nice.

The photos not so much. I forgot to take one until I had bagged up the leftovers for JW's lunch. I was going to post, but not even worth it to see.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts