The Waxed Bean
to track and scrutinize my cooking techniques, conquests, and disasters
What is a waxed bean?
Thursday, January 2, 2014
These could be great for breakfast- or I made them for dinner (with chicken and peas).Total time: about 1 hourIngredients
2 Pounds Red Potatoes, Cut Into Chunks
Onion, Peeled And Roughly Chopped
Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
Seasoned Salt (Lawry's)
Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, toss everything together.
3. Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice.
5. Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing again.
6. Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)