Chicken salad and sweet potato chips

This chicken salad recipe comes from my friend ES... she told me about it one day when she made it for me for lunch. What a special friend shares her lunch?!

Anyway- it is so good and so easy!  So, when I defrosted the chicken breasts for last night's dinner, I decided instead of refreezing a few extra pieces that I would poach it and save it for chicken salad.

So, in a frying pan, I put 1/4" of water and placed the chicken in and put on the lid. I let it cook until it was done. I refrigerated in Tupperware, and the next day, I diced it in 1/2" cubes. I added mayonnaise, celery, salt and pepper.

I sliced up sweet potatoes, and added it to some olive oil and heated. Then added some salt after browning!





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts