Tomato soup and grilled cheese

My friends AG and DP came in from Chicago for the weekend, and after picking AG up from the airport, we NEEDED lunch. Ok, I needed lunch. We thought about a local sandwich shop, but then I decided, it might be nicer to whip up grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, and be able to have a cold beer and relax while we catch up!

For the sandwiches, I used 2 slices of munster and 2 slices of lite swiss on pumpernickel bread. DELIC.

I've blogged about this easy, amazing soup before, but here are the list of ingredients:

Ingredients
29 ounces can diced tomatoes
10.5 ounces chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup heavy cream

Dip your sandwich in this soup... amazing.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts