Pulled pork sandwiches with butternut squash fries

This recipe for pulled pork was amazingly good and easy! JW said it is what you'd get from a sandwich shop! restaurant worthy!

In the morning, I put 1 lb of pork tenderloin in my crock pot (it's what I had, next time ill try shoulder, its cheaper).

I poured in a 12 oz can of root beer I bought for 89 cents, and set the pot on low. It sat for 9 hours, but 7 is plenty.

I drained the pot and added 10 oz of bbq sauce. I warmed the buns on the stove by the vent of the oven, and added a slice of swiss cheese and served! It made 4 sandwiches, we each had one for lunch the next day.


Ingredients

  • 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
  • 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
  • 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
  • 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted

In the oven I baked slices of butternut squash with oil and salt for fries. bake for 30 min at 425.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts